Mold Removal in New Jersey
One of the most common problems that homeowners face is mold and mildew infestations. Because of high humidity, condensation and water leaks; mold is formed. If you encounter mold in your home, it’s important you call a mold expert right away. At Pollution Solutions, we offer mold removal in New Jersey.
Mold enters your home as tiny spores. The spores need moisture to begin growing, digesting and destroying. Mold can be found in many surfaces such as wood, ceiling, tiles, wallpaper, paint, carpet, sheetrock, and insulation. The earlier you detect mold in your home, the easier to prevent in the future.
So why get rid of mold immediately? Well, there are two solid reasons to remove it without any delay:
- Mold Causes Allergy Symptoms.
Exposure to most mold usually only causes minor allergic reactions, these include, sniffling, watery eyes, and sneezing. Though some people can be more sensitive than others and may experience a stronger reaction that can include difficulty breathing and asthma attacks.
Major health risks can occur if exposed to high concentrations of mycotoxins from Stachybotrys mold. The health risks include chronic bronchitis, heart problems, and bleeding lungs.
- Mold Can Wreak Havoc in No Time.
Mold spores are quick to spread easily, especially if humidity is on the rise. Before you know it, your entire living space could be contaminated and the damage will get more and more severy every day. As a result, mold remediation will be a tedious and difficult process, not to mention can be very expensive and costly. Don’t delay and call Pollution Solutions today! Our team of mold professionals are experts at mold removal in NJ and can bring your home to mold-free.
Mold loves moisture, so it’s important to remove the source of water to prevent it from returning. Below you’ll find tips on how to remove mold from your home –
- Eliminate Moisture – First step on removing and preventing mold is to clean the places in a home where it’s most likely to show up, and keep them dry. It’s essential you are regularly cleaning your bathroom and kitchen. Air conditioning your home can help by taking in warm air, and circulating it back out as cool, dry air.
- Use Cleaning Solutions – Cleaning supplies such as bleach, vinegar, borax, ammonia, and baking soda are all effective and strong solutions to use in your household.
- Hire Professionals – If you live in the New Jersey area, Pollution Solutions offer customers with mold removal services. Call us today and get started!